Thursday, August 30, 2018

Closer

     Closer to you Master, though you now seem further away than ever. I know you are there as evident by the silvery pink lining in the sky hanging above us. We were lovers once lips and face numb from being locked together so close. I started to become you and I got scared. I saw your face in the mirror many times but yet I still opted for the ugly one. Will you ever speak to me again? Did you run out of mercy for me? Did you find a new love a new hope for the generations to come? Were you ever wrong before me?  Or are you right after all?  And here I am in the desert finally free from the ropes and chains that took me away from you. I am not wise but I know you were the one who cut the vines away from my ankles and unshackled the bracelets bound to my wrists. And now like a rescued dog I cling to your every move while watching for the next. My eyes betraying the utter  devotion that lie beneath them.   Master, teacher, creator

No comments:

Post a Comment