Thursday, October 18, 2018

Desert King morning prayer

Good morning my Lord,
I am at your service, I am your servant. I hold my head down low in respect to your command. Use me up for I belong to you. Show me what I can do for the Kingdom of Heaven today. Guide and direct my footsteps, put your words in my mouth, your thoughts in my mind, your passion in my heart, and your holy spirit in my temple. I belong to you. May my shoes be the hope for salvation, gird about my loins honesty and truth, put on my breastplate of righteousness, put on my helmet of salvation, may my sword and dagger be your very word and my shield a shield of faith, my backplate a backplate of trust. I am your soldier Lord God, send me into battle.


                                                                     I am the Desert King.



No comments:

Post a Comment