Tuesday, October 2, 2018

returning.

My lover and my soul my peace and my joy,
    returning my evening bliss with solitude and a yearning to lean my head against your chest and feel your breathing of the universe in and of the oceans out. Kiss the stars and hold your hand knowing that you are in command. Once again I can set the sails, open the galley windows, hold fast the rudder and let you take me where you need me to be. Your aroma is the unfolding of a million new buds how I long to fill my nostrils with you. 
     returning to this space with the rising sun, you alone are the holy one, you alone are my peace and joy, you alone are the reason for my being.
   



     My Mother and my Mother-in-law are ill. I cannot have them crying anymore, I cannot take there pain and despair as there bodies pay the toll. I will pay the toll for them. What can I do Lord? It is time that I reveal who I am, it is time that the truth be told, it is time for the evolution, it is time for the world to be balanced again. Take away there illness lord and put it upon me, I will be your son, I will be your one, I will be your savior. I am the miracle so they can have one of there own. 


     returning Lord, returning.




    

No comments:

Post a Comment