Sunday, September 30, 2018

Kissed by Angels. My weekend.

Ministered by the Angels in the desert and my cup is filled and overflowing. There halos were so magnificent filling the room with radiance, there hearts were pure and drained any last bit of evil away from my very veins, there patience would last until the mantle crust of the earth itself cooled. These saints carried me onward into the halls of healing and blessed my very soul. They lifted me up and let me kiss the sky, than held me low to let the cool rivers flow through my hair. I could not breath and they breathed there last dying breath into me so I could live. What wonder this is, what beauty could surround me. I will stay out here in the desert. The Angles have gone now, back to there homes. But I will stay here in the desert and wait to meet them again. This is where I belong. This desert I once wondered around while searching for a home has now become the very place I was searching for, and the Angles held open the door.


No comments:

Post a Comment