Sunday, September 16, 2018

In the Flow

I have been in the desert now some month and a half or so. A major step for me, a major feat, seeing as normally I cant string together more than a few hours, but yet here I am 5 weeks into the desert. I have no plan of leaving this space until I walk into his face and become his very face, eyes, nose, hair, lips, speech, love, countenance. And now amongst the hot sand, wind, sky, I have become the desert. I am in the flow. The heartbeat of the Universe is my heartbeat, I am in the flow and the flow is in me. The sky and the galaxy are my mind, the stars are my thoughts, the sun is my spirit, all my brother and sisters are a reflection of me. I am the desert, the shrubs, the creatures, the waves of heat, the tumbleweeds, the seaguls, the shore. I am the flow


            Flow...

                                    flow...

 

 

 

                                                                   flow.........

No comments:

Post a Comment