Wednesday, September 19, 2018

God Is my Father.

Its hard to believe. I must believe because here I am. I AM. Forty plus days in the desert. I have walked away from the things that have kept me from being my true self, but I was reminded yesterday how quickly I could go back to those things If I choose too. But what I choose is this desert Oasis where I grow and learn and change and love and accept and remain at peace with the world inside of me, around me, and extended unlimited me. I AM the Universe with no boundaries, the begining and the ending, the alpha and omega, the light and the darkness, for I am Love. Unlimited love. This is my creation, my dream, my hope, my reality. I can touch what I have made, I can hear what cacaphony I choose, I can smell the very vibration, I can sense the unseen, and make the seen invisible. I and my Father are one. Why would we be anything else. I and my Father are one. My Father and I.
Dear Father,
     I used to write to you as if you were far away and this letter would be carried off to you in some distant place like a telegram being carried by some celestial network to your ears. In this desert I have learned that you are me and I am you so the thoughts are immediately you and yours and yours are mine and my. We are truly one, why wouldn't they be. When my fellow humans are singing your praises and exhaultations they are really singing my exhaultations and praises, when they are asking for you to return again and save them, they are asking for me to return again and save them. The story of Jesus is my story and the story of Special Ed is the story of Jesus. My past is your past, your past is my past, your future my future. We are one, why would we be anything less. Me and my Father are one. Thank you I am humbled to be so completely and fully aware of the situation. With this knowledge brought to the forefront of my being guide me and help me be YOU in thought, mind, body and soul as to benefit the Kingdom of Heaven. OUR KINGDOM>
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment