Thursday, September 27, 2018

Dear Father,
     I want to feel the smile on your face . I have been out here quite a while now, searching for you and meaning, and hope in the world that is surrounding me. I want to serve you in every way that I can, I want to honor you in ways you have never seen, I want you to be proud of me at the end of the day. I want to hear your voice, feel you, touch you, talk to you, cry on your shoulder, and than do it all over again. I want to feel the smile on your face with my fingers like I did when I was a child.
   I saw great big cactus' in the sand, the sky fading to pinks blues reds oranges yellows through the dust and heat. I saw an owl on one of the branches. Wisdom. I waited tell it got dark, but it was still light out, the moon was so bright. Than he began to talk to me Filling my head with wisdom. I guessed his birthday and he didn't seem amazed he was good at numbers also, I bet he knew mine too.
    Wisdom was his name.This Owl. We spoke
              W



                                     I 
       S


                                   D                 O                       M

No comments:

Post a Comment